At Rosi & Gardner, we will help you resolve probate and trust matters as quickly as possible. The situation of each case, including yours, is unique. We have the knowledge and experience to help guide your case through the system (or, in some cases, avoid “the system” altogether). We can help you protect a family member’s rights and liberty. We can help you administer an estate or trust, defend a Will contest, and protect you interests in a complex, multi-state trust. In appropriate cases, we can even take action to undo the results of undue influence or improper control exercised over you or your loved one.
Types of probate matters we can help you with include:
- Estate administration
- Will contests
- Durable powers of attorney
- Patient Advocate Designations (“Living Wills”)
- Medical Directives
- Trust administration
- Estate planning
- Trust creation and amendment
- Last Wills & Testaments
Contact us for a free case evaluation over the phone or at our Traverse City office. Call (231) 941-5878.
Why choose Rosi & Gardner over another firm? Some of the benefits include:
- Over 80 years of collective professional experience, both in the courtroom and providing advice and counsel to avoid it
- More than 22 years in business as a firm
- Flexible appointments available
- Free initial consultation*
- Flat free pricing is available for some types of cases.
- Meet with Us at Our Traverse City Office
We want to add you to our list of satisfied clients, so call us today to set up an appointment. Contact us for a consultation by phone or at our Traverse City office. Call (231) 941-5878. We are conveniently located in Traverse City on Garfield Ave. We make ourselves available to clients in and around the Grand Traverse area who need professional legal representation and services. If you are looking for help navigating your probate case, please contact Rosi & Gardner today and let us help you during this time of challenges.
*Free consultation available for some cases.
Rosi & Gardner, P.C.
Latest posts by Rosi & Gardner, P.C. (see all)
- Trust the Tests? - April 23, 2018
- Twins Declared Citizens of Different Countries at Birth - February 15, 2018
- Expanded Animal Cruelty Laws Proposed - January 5, 2018